v1.17.1 | 2021-07-13
- Feature: (Stable) Added help and feedback page to bottom of the left-hand menu.
- Feature (Stable) Call flow: Voicemail to email block now support comma separated emails address in addition to semi-colon separated.
- Feature (Stable) Extension numbers have SIP hyperlinks in the extension list page, call flow list page and user edit page. This allows a softphone connection to the browsers or operating system intents to automatically dial this number.
- Feature (Stable) Voicemail box numbers on the call flow list page have SIP hyperlinks to the voicemail box menu.
- Feature (Stable) System short codes without variables have SIP hyperlinks.
- Bug: (Stable) Changing a call flow's timezone, location or customer could cause some time blocks to revert to legacy mode. To prevent this issue all legacy timezone blocks which are timezone aware are hard depreciated. This means that any legacy timezone blocks On call flow load they will be automatically converted and dropping any custom time zone information on next save. These legacy blocks were partially depreciated over a year ago in v1.1.52
- Bug: (Stable) Call flow: Fixed an issue where some input boxes were not showing tooltip documentation upon hover.
- Bug: (Stable) Caller identity anonymous warning message was incorrectly showing when 'Number' option was selected.
- Bug: (Beta) Fixed a bug whereby selecting the customer license report would crash the browser tab.
- Bug: (Stable) Fixed an issue with the national telephone number being valid at the entry point but invalid at the form level. This occurs when customer contacts and users telephone numbers create and edit pages. Where possible please use international numbers otherwise the nationality will be assumed from the entity's location.
- Bug: (Stable) Call flow file name download not correctly stripping multiple whitespace characters.
- Bug: (Stable) Call flow extension number not correctly stripping multiple whitespace characters.
- Bug: (Stable) Name parsing not correctly handling multiple dot characters.
- Bug: (Stable) Name parsing not correctly handling multiple comma characters.
- Bug: (Stable) Caller identify now displays an error when number radio is selected but without a number value. Previously this form could be submitted, but it would result in a cryptic error message.
- Bug: (Stable) Unable to create a user in the stable to the Beta user templating feature.
- Bug: (Stable) Creating a user in stable would create an invalid extension with the number zero due to the Beta user templating feature.
- Bug: (Stable) A contacts' first and last name may once again contain a single space between words. Unicode character's will no longer break phone functionality but instead be stripped from the SIP display name
- Bug: (Stable) Contact's name field now has an improved initial value instead of using the formatted or display name.
- Bug: (Stable) Contact's name is no longer mutated after updating a contact.
- Bug: (Stable) New mailto hyperlinks in v1.17.0 could create an invalid as the input had not been percent encoded.
- Bug: (Alpha) Dialling simulator not correctly handling multiple regular expression replacements.
- Internal: (Stable) Made service telephone number format consistent with other telephone numbers formatting introduced in v1.17.0.
- Internal: (Stable) Further telephone label renaming omitted in two places in v1.17.0.
- Internal: (Stable) Further telephone number standerdisation omitted in five places in v1.17.0.
- Internal (Stable) Updated login email validation.
- Internal: (Stable) Improved styling on default dropdown options of call flow time zone and language options.
- Internal: (Stable) Minor rewording of the title on users from a given location.
- Internal: (Stable) Improved user durations documentation.
- Internal: (Stable) Correcting numerous spelling mistakes.
- Internal: (Stable) Refactored all forms to improve performance and mitigate potential tab crashes.
- Internal (Alpha) Added additional experimental system short codes.
v1.17.0 | 2021-06-29
- Feature: (Beta) Added pre-defined trunk templating.
- Feature: (Alpha) Added codecs support to trunks and gateways.
- Feature: (Alpha) Added Diversion header configuration to gateways.
- Feature: (Stable) Added input validation to a number of name form fields.
- Feature: (Stable) Added input validation to a number of email form fields.
- Feature: (Stable) Added input validation to a number of telephone number form fields.
- Feature: (Stable) Added the 'Type' column to reseller users list.
- Feature: (Stable) Added the 'Permissions' column to reseller users list.
- Feature: (Stable) Added the 'Type' column to customer users list.
- Feature: (Stable) Added the 'Permissions' column to customer users list.
- Feature: (Stable) Enriched most telephone number fields with hyperlinks (RFC 3966
tel URI schema).
- Feature: (Stable) Enriched email fields with hyperlinks (RFC 6068
mailto URI schema).
- Feature: (Stable) Enriched most telephone number fields to display as a formatted international telephone number and to be styled as fixed width.
- Feature: (Stable) Improved the ordering of telephone number and email dialog forms so the main field is now the top field.
- Feature: (Stable) Improved form status indicator with colour to indicate it's state.
- Feature: (Stable) Improved issue report feature.
- Issue report dialogue is more user friendly.
- Issue reports now include additional metadata to aid in support requests.
- Issue reports now include a screenshot of the application to aid in support requests.
- Downloaded report file name is more information to aid in support users usage.
- Feature: (Alpha) Improved issue report viewer.
- Bug: (Stable) Downloaded issue reports can be opened with most text editors without crashing
- Bug: (Stable) Improved the reliability and experience of the searchable drop down widget.
- Bug: (Stable) Customer description is now saved upon creating and updating a customer.
- Bug: (Stable) User's 'Telephone numbers' are now saved upon creating and updating a user.
- Bug: (Stable) User's 'Addresses' are now saved upon creating and updating a user.
- Bug: (Stable) Updated the default customer license report to v1.0.1. This new version fixes a bug in the report generation where the license type value was always set to 'production'.
- Bug: (Stable) Call flow: The IVR timeout was reading the 'inter-digit timeout' not the 'timeout' value. Thus call flow would save as expected but the saved value would never be read. This resulted in updating call flows to be saved with 'inter-digit timeout' value if not explicitly fixed by the user.
- Bug: (Stable) Call flow: Sequential hunt groups created since v1.12.2 were not saving the member timeout value.
- Bug: (Stable) Call flow: Correct an invalid input check for the 'forward to internal number' block.
- Bug: (Stable) Fixed an issue where the customer edit form was invalid on page load.
- Internal: (Stable) Numerous text fields changes to improve clarity and conciseness of fields, error messages and documentation.
- Internal: (Stable) Improved the experience of a number of form fields.
- Internal: (Stable) Improved the styling of a number of table columns.
- Internal: (Stable) Improved underlying form submission.
- Internal: (Stable) Improved iconography to ensure entities are both internal consistency and distinguishable.
- Internal: (Stable) Removed the '-staging' suffix from the version tag.
- Internal: (Stable) Removed the Beta notice banner.
- Internal: (Stable) Added request id to errors popup and error logs
- Internal: (Stable) Improved internal message traceability to aid in diagnosing issues.
v1.16.3 | 2021-06-03
- Fixed an issue where the processing indicator doesn't go away after updating user's general info
- Fixed some issues when editing a user, the UI didn't show the edited data
- Improved name/surname autofill
v1.16.2 | 2021-05-31
- Users are now can only be created from a location, and the name of the location will be displayed on the user create page.
- Beta: Added user template option when creating a user
v1.16.1 | 2021-05-25
v1.16.0 | 2021-05-24
- Added extensions page
- Added more information about how telephone numbers are being used
- Minor wording and spacing fix of the time/timezone bar at the top
- Fix connection instability issues on Polycom devices
- Disable direct-to-IP calls on Yealink devices
- Normalise registration and subscription expiry timeouts between Polycom and Yealink devices.
v1.15.0 | 2021-05-20
- Added a bar at the top to display the current time based on the timezone of the page content
- Added confirmation before leaving a call flow editor, the confirmation only shows when the call flow has unsaved changes
- Added extension number to device list page
- Added audio creation datetime to the audio list page
- Added DDI counts to customer trunk list page
- Various UI refinements and fixes
v1.14.0 | 2021-05-17
- Fixed broken search box in the trunk DDI list page
- Device provisioning
- Add daily polling to Polycom provisioning - have phones reprovision themselves daily, at a random time between midnight (00:00) and 4am (04:00) in the local time of the phone.
- Add provisioning URL to Polycom provisioning - ensure reprovisioning can happen even in absence of DHCP provisioning settings.
- Set proper device passwords for Polycom and Yealink phones
- Add timezone and NTP server settings to Polycom provisioning - set SNTP server to pool.ntp.org, and override the DHCP setting, and if a known timezone is configured for the user of the device, apply the GMT offset (overriding DHCP), and apply daylight savings time (DST) settings.
v1.13.6 | 2021-05-13
- Improved contact form usability
- Added user's primary email to user list page
- Removed home icon
- Minor UI refinements
v1.13.4 | 2021-05-11
- Feature: (Beta) Promoted national number feature at the location and user level to the Beta release channel.
- Added double confirmation when viewing SIP credentails and adding hardphones for non-TLS account mapping.
- Added popover confirmation when renewing SIP credentials. After the SIP credentials are renewed, it will NOT automatically reveal the credentials as it needs double confirmation now.
- Added timestamp to bug report name
- Fixed Voicemail email configs not displaying correctly
- Minor UI improvements
v1.13.3 | 2021-05-05
- Feature: (Alpha) Added national number to customer, location and user create and edit pages.
- Feature: (Stable) Modified the 'Dialplan' column to show the telephone number prefix. The previous text value now is in the hover over with additional national number text description.
v1.13.2 | 2021-05-05
- Remove login password reset button for debugging, to be added back in the future.
v1.13.1 | 2021-05-04
- Fixed a bug where the extension ID was used as the call forward number
v1.13.0 | 2021-05-03
- Added account ID to reseller and customer list/dashboard page.
- Added customer counts to reseller dashboard.
- Added ability to email softphone instructions to a user, this can be found in the user device page, this is for softphones only.
- Added ability to force reset a user's login password for the portal, this can be found in the "Permission and roles" page of a user.
- Changed success notifications to display as a toast.
- Updated authentication tooling.
- Fixed an error(failed to get user) when viewing customer edit page.
- General maintenance
v1.12.2 | 2021-04-20
- Feature: (Stable) Audio recordings are now recored at HD voice quality, if supported by the user's hardware.
- Feature: (Stable) Audio file upload now has documentation for technical user's who wish to understand what file formats are accepted and which files are post-processed.
- Feature: (Stable) Added softphone documentation and download links to the softphone devices when viewing their credentials.
- Feature: (Stable) Call flow: Complex IVR's now have a new tick box for enabling extension dialling to any extension on the PBX.
- Feature: (Stable) Call flow: Complex IVR's now have a new audio menu option. In additional the IVR block has undergone some shuffling an rewording to make the block more inituitive.
- Feature: (Stable) Call flow: The call flow editor now has a new save button that does not redirect away from the current page.
- Bug: (Stable) Audio file upload will now validate WAVE file formats before uploading. If the file is invalud a technical explanatory is avaliable to explain the reason. This is an initial mitigation to the serious issue whereby a user uploading an invalid audio file will subsequently break call flows by using an unsupported WAVE file.
- Bug: (Stable) Call flow: Sequential hunt group blocks have the overall timeout field removed. This has been done to improve the understandibility of it's function. Please note sequentially hunt groups do not loop, they run through the ordered list of users once.
- Bug: (Stable) Call flow list view no longer requires a page refresh to view the latest create/edit/delete changes conducted by the current user.
- Bug: (Beta) Reseller analytics page feature is promoted from alpha channel. The incorrect feature flag was set in v1.11.0 meaning that Beta users could not access the feature.
- Updated pagination size: 100(default), 500, 1000, 5000
- General maintenance, tech stack upgrade
v1.12.1 | 2021-04-14
- Fixed a regression where the callflow left panel icons were not showing
v1.12.0 | 2021-04-14
- Added ability to set the license type of a customer
- Added license counts to reseller and customer dashboard page
- Added license counts to customer and location list page
- Added license type to customer and customer user list page
- Added non-editable customer user license page, this is just for displaying purpose at this stage
- General maintenance
v1.11.0 | 2021-03-29
- Feature: (Beta) New reseller analytics page.
- Feature: (Beta) New report media type: Office Open XML Workbook.
- Feature: (Stable) New report media type: Comma-separated values (CSV)
- Feature: (Stable) New report media type: Tab-separated values (TSV)
- Feature: (Stable) New report media type: Yet Another Markup Language (YAML 1.2)
- Feature: (Alpha) New report media type: Extensible Markup Language (XML 1.0)
- Feature: (Beta) New report: Customer license report v1.0.0
- Feature: (Beta) New report: Customer summary report v1.0.0
- Feature: (Alpha) New report: Global customer license report v1.0.0
- Feature: (Alpha) New report: Global customer summary report v1.0.0
- Feature: (Stable) New default music option: Default hold music.
- Feature: (Stable) Voicemail to email configuration on the user page has been promoted to the stable release channel.
- Internal: Change the default hold music from hold tone to a default hold music track. Not yet configurable.
- Internal: Audio upload limit has been increased to 100 MB maximum file size.
- Internal: Minor changes to the left hand menu text and ordering.
- Internal: Change user placeholder name
- Internal: Improved the descriptor and content of device extra setting field.
- Bug: (Alpha) User specific hold music is functional once again.
- Bug: Voicemail to email: Edits to a users location or permission no longer deletes the voicemail to email configuration.
- Bug: Voicemail to email: Voicemail to email configuration is now disabled and hidden when voicemail is set to 'Off'.
- Bug: Call flow: Call flow's metadata fields; location, timezone and language can now be unset after been set,
- Bug: Call flow: The call flow's language field now is saved on create or update.
- Bug: Call flow: Parallel hunt groups users are once again sorted while sequentially hunt groups are not.
- Bug: Call flow: Split hunt group into two block; parallel hunt group and sequential hunt group in order to improved the user experience with the timeout values and membership ordering.
- Bug: Call flow: Hunt group caller identify field is now limited to 32 characters.
- Fixed an issue where the extra setting of the device of a user can be overwritten incorrectly in some rare cases
- General maintenance
v1.10.1 | 2021-03-24
- Made data table search box and table header sticky at the top correctly when scrolling
- Improved data table search accuracy
- Improved popup notification in dark mode
- Fixed and improved dark mode styles for uploader
- General maintenance and other minor UI improvements
v1.10.0 | 2021-03-17
- Added form status indicator to all forms
- Removed unnecessary "Caller identity" field when creating a customer
- Various style improvements and fixes
v1.9.6 | 2021-03-09
- General maintenance: support for graphqQL union types
v1.9.5 | 2021-03-09
- DDI list page: made default sorting ordered by DDI number
- DDI manager page: keep search criteria effective after data table is updated
v1.9.4 | 2021-03-08
- Added check to prevent the same extension number being added twice on the user extension page
- Fixed incorrect link to audio page on dashboard
- Notification icon is now only accessible in alpha channel
- Some preparation for phone book feature in alpha channel
v1.9.3 | 2021-03-02
- Added a new user as beta tester.
v1.9.2 | 2021-03-02
- Added a few user as beta testers. Beta features can be enabled by clicking the icon next to the version number.
v1.9.1 | 2021-03-02
- Bug: The 'Personal voicemail to email' feature released in v1.9.0 incorrectly flagged off exisiting user voicemail configuration into the beta channel. This was incorrect and access to stable channel has been restored.
v1.9.0 | 2021-03-01
- Feature: Hunt group caller identification prefix. In the call flow editor hunt groups have a new field for configuring the display name prefix of the caller identification. I.e., if a call has a display name of "John Doe" and the hunt group has a prefix value of "Sales:" the agent will see a display name of "Sales: John Doe" on their device.
- Feature: Personal voicemail to email. This feature can be configured in the the customer, location and user forms. The core of this feature is in Beta channel. Advanced and unimplemented functionality is in the alpha channel.
- Feature: Language field. Added the language field to customer, location and call flow forms. Customer and location forms will auomatically populate the language field based on selected location's country. This field configures internationalised output. E.g., Voicemail to email date and time values will be shown in the local format.
- Customer create form will automatic populate the dialplan field based on the selected location's country.
- Added ability to have beta testers
- Feature: Call flow: Added more time schedule blocks to improve the UX.
- Feature: Call flow: Initial group voicemail to email configuration.
- Improved the display of the email column in reseller user list page, i.e. when a user doesn't have a primary email, the login email will be displayed.
- Added ability to add reseller user through UI
- Improved softphone form input when adding softphone to a user
- The name field is now prefilled with the user's display name
- The username field is now a dropdown of all the user's email, while still retains the ability to manually enter a different email address.
- Limited the number of softphones an user can create to one per user
- Added required constraint to softphone name(general) field
- Added email constraint to softphone username field
- Added dark mode support, this option is under user settings(by clicking the top right user icon)
- General maintenance
v1.6.2 | 2020-12-14
v1.6.1 | 2020-12-14
v1.6.0 | 2020-12-11
- Added QRCode for an easier softphone login process. The QRCode can be found in the softphone credentials section.
v1.5.2 | 2020-12-09
- Fixed a regression where the user device cache wasn't updated
v1.5.1 | 2020-12-09
- Fixed some issues with updating users
v1.5.0 | 2020-12-09
- Enabled public call waiting feature
- Made "System short codes" more understandable
- Added in pickup groups, park groups and call swapping feature codes.
v1.4.0 | 2020-12-09
- Added ability to manage softphones
v1.3.1 | 2020-12-04
- Bug fix: Updating a user's location or permission causes the telephony settings of the user to be reset
v1.3.0 | 2020-12-03
- Added double confirmation when deleting resellers, customers and trunks
- Fixed an issue where people have to do a page reload after allocating a reseller trunk DDI to a customer
- Fixed an issue where editing some user settings causes the login email to be deleted
- Improved searchable select dropdown component, users now don't have to manually clear the value to selelct a different value, it's done automatically when focused
- Improved logic for setting the default location when a user is created.
- The first location with the name "Default" will be used, if no "Default" locations, the first location in the list will be used, if no locations at all, an error will be shown
v1.2.1 | 2020-11-24
- Fixed a few places where the Update button of a popup was not showing
v1.2.0 | 2020-11-24
- Added reseller branding feature
- Large revamp of the UI, including layouts, navigations, spacing, colors, etc
v1.1.119 | 2020-11-04
v1.1.118 | 2020-11-04
v1.1.117 | 2020-11-03
- Added ability to add custom templates to hardphone devices
v1.1.116 | 2020-10-29
- Audio recorder improvements
- The UI will wait for the response from the audio permission prompt before updating itself
- When the recording is finished, the audio indicator in the browser tab will be gone
v1.1.115 | 2020-10-28
- Make audio recorder mimetype compatiple with backend services
v1.1.114 | 2020-10-28
- Added ability to record audio directly in browser when creating an audio entity
- Customer user list improvements
- Added the devices column that is a count with a hover over broken down by type.
- Added status to warn is user has no extension
- Added status to warn is user has no device
v1.1.113 | 2020-10-27
- Fixed time schedule date rules where end time of 24:00 was not handled correctly.
- A number of minor changes to time schedules that should make changes more robust in future migraations.
- Fixed an issue where by sequential queues were not retaining their sort order on load.
- Spelling mistakes.
v1.1.112 | 2020-10-13
- Added ability to download bug report when user is not logged in. New bug report icon is located at the lower left corner besides version number
v1.1.111 | 2020-10-13
v1.1.110 | 2020-10-08
v1.1.109 | 2020-10-08
v1.1.108 | 2020-10-08
- Fixed a regression about URL in previous release
v1.1.107 | 2020-10-08
- Fixed: When clicking a link(after JWT is expired) that's protected, people have to re-login when they don't need to
v1.1.106 | 2020-10-05
- Fixed an issue where people have to re-login when the lifetime of the JWT is expired
v1.1.105 | 2020-10-02
- Non-functional general maintenance
v1.1.104 | 2020-09-29
- Fixed an issue with updating the general info of a user when the Caller ID of the user is in an invalid state. Please note this does NOT fix the issue where you got an error when the user email is empty.
v1.1.103 | 2020-09-28
- Fixed an issue with updating a reseller DDI when there's no customer selected
v1.1.102 | 2020-09-28
- Fixed an issue that caused duplicated DDI to be displayed(in the customer DDI list page) when updating a reseller DDI that's assigned to a customer
v1.1.101 | 2020-09-28
- Renamed "Vertical System Code" to "System Short Codes"
v1.1.100 | 2020-09-28
- Minor UI improvement to the warning message when caller ID is in an invalid state
v1.1.99 | 2020-09-28
- Simplified callforward and voicemail options to "Off", "Always" or "Busy"
- Callforward number is now a searchable select dropdown which allows you to set the number either by selecting from the dropdown or directly enter a custom value. The dropdown options are a list of all extension numbers of the customer.
- Added callforward and voicemail column in user list page
- A warning message is shown when caller ID is in an invalid state
- Refactored some telephony fields with minor UI improvements
v1.1.98 | 2020-09-25
- Fix regression in 'Caller identity' number value dropdown that would not disabled since v1.1.90. This will also fix other regression in disabled fields introduced at the same time.
v1.1.97 | 2020-09-22
- Added ability to have name and description to user devices
v1.1.96 | 2020-09-22
- Only allow the user to create one reseller trunk using the UI
- When allocation DDIs to customers, customers with their own trunk will not be included in the customer list selection
v1.1.95 | 2020-09-17
- Enable reseller-create page in developer-UI mode
- Block screen when JWT is in the process of renewal
v1.1.94 | 2020-09-15
- Automatically re-authenticate when auth token became invalid
v1.1.93 | 2020-09-15
- Further improvements to authentication service
v1.1.92 | 2020-09-11
- Improved auth handler for better login/logout expericence
v1.1.91 | 2020-09-10
- Fixed an issue where a customer select dropdown is disabled when adding reseller trunk DDIs
v1.1.90 | 2020-09-10
- Added reseller trunk and DDI management
- Resellers can add/create/update a trunk
- Resellers can bulk add a list of DDIs to a trunk and allocate them to a customer in one step
- Resellers can revoke DDIs from a customer
- Resellers can allocate DDIs to different customer(must be revoked before re-allocation)
- A new DDIs list page is added on the customer level
- If a customer was given a DDI number from reseller, the "Trunks" menu on the customer level is hidden
- Made some UI(non-functional) only visible in dev mode
v1.1.89 | 2020-08-27
- Feature: Added user voicemail configuration.
- Feature: Added user call forward configuration.
- Feature: Added user call waiting configuration (developer only).
- Feature: Call flow blocks with user drop downs are now sorted by extension number and then display name.
- Feature: Call flow block menu now has tips about hovering the mouse over blocks to get further information.
- Feature: The edit page titles now include the display name of the entity currently being edited. This change was applied to the pages: edit user, edit customer, customer dashboard, edit location and call flow edit. Furthermore minor modifications were made to existing trunk edit and call flow editor to ensure consistency.
- Feature: Shuffles the ordering of the location list view columns.
- Bug: Call flow hunt groups are now correctly validate the user timeout with respect to the overall timeout value. Previously this was not being validated which would also break the call flow generation.
- Bug: Call flow voicemail boxes with the default pin of "0000" are now properly loaded and validated.
- Bug: Call flow list view the customer time zones are no longer rendered as "?".
- Bug: Delete actions previously had to be completed before a new one could be actioned. These actions are now independent and multiple deletes can be requested simultaneously.
v1.1.88 | 2020-08-20
- Made bug report description required
- Made bug report available within an hour
v1.1.87 | 2020-08-19
- Improved the reliability of the bug report download and added more information to the report
v1.1.86 | 2020-08-19
- Some other minor improvments about logging
v1.1.85 | 2020-08-19
v1.1.84 | 2020-08-17
- Fixed some callflow log warnings. Please note that there still might be some warnings not resolved.
v1.1.83 | 2020-08-14
- Added ability to download bug report
v1.1.82 | 2020-08-07
- Added wiki link to the user avatar dropdown menu
- Improved handler for getting an item from localStorage
v1.1.81 | 2020-07-29
- Disabled reseller-create, edit and delete buttons
v1.1.80 | 2020-07-28
email as the only required filed in a contact form
v1.1.79 | 2020-07-28
- Bugfix: The absence of user's email will crash customer user edit page
v1.1.78 | 2020-07-28
- Bugfix: The absence of user's email will crash customer user list page
v1.1.77 | 2020-07-28
- Use a new contact module to manipulate customer contacts(both on create and edit page)
v1.1.76 | 2020-07-28
- Added hunt group timeout for the overall call and user specific override.
These fields can now be set in the callflow editor.
- Added shared voicemail VSC to the 'Vertical service codes' page.
v1.1.75 | 2020-07-27
- Trunk edit page was not dowloading the previous SIP authentication registrar value.
Consequently this was causing the SIP authentication section to be intially set as disabled.
- Trunk edit page password field now shows as populated if SIP authentication is defined.
This value's lenght does not reflect actual password length.
v1.1.74 | 2020-07-23
- Fixed broken user's voicemail functionality. This was first broken on 2020-06-08.
v1.1.73 | 2020-07-23
- Got customer user update working
v1.1.72 | 2020-07-23
- Changed trunk the default registration expiry value from 3600 to 180 seconds on both the create
and edit pages.
v1.1.71 | 2020-07-22
- Fixed caller identification number issues on customer location and user create and edit pages.
The number value is now cleared when inherit is set then disabled.
v1.1.70 | 2020-07-22
- Fix UI didn't update when the caller ID of a customer user is updated
- Pass the missing
roles field to backend when creating a customer
v1.1.69 | 2020-07-17
- This version is an unstable developer release used to debug GraphQL issue that is completely breaking function.
v1.1.68 | 2020-07-20
- Fixed a major regression introduced in v1.1.67 caused by the trackBy function. Specifically the action Edit user > Devices > Add Hardphone > [Select MAC address] would block the UI, use all CPU and consume all system memory before crashing the browser (or host system). Another two places where this bug could have occurred, in trunk gateways and dial plan rules have also been preemptively fixed.
- Added voicemail pin code feature.
v1.1.67 | 2020-07-17
- Hotfix for trunk creation not working due to required name in dialplan rules.
- Fixed an error in trunk edit whereby the password no longer need to be reset on every edit.
- Refactored angular track by functions
v1.1.66 | 2020-07-18
- Rewrote auth service with Auth0 SPA library. This should fix the auto logout issue when a page is reloaded
v1.1.65 | 2020-07-17
- Changed staging graphql endpoint
v1.1.64 | 2020-07-14
- Implemented trunk edit functional.
- Update Auth0 confguration to the production address.
v1.1.63 | 2020-07-13
- We're now running the latest Angular(v10) with other latest dependencies
- Various improvements and bugfixes purely on the UI side, such as
- Made some not-implemented stuff developer-only
- Extend the dashboard statistics
- Renamed a few things
- Made the use of icons more consistent
- Added/Removed some columns in some data tables
- Tons of code refactors
v1.1.62 | 2020-07-10
- Added callflow list status
v1.1.61 | 2020-07-09
- Callflow location link now hyperlinks to edit location
- Added timezone and dialplan to location list view
- Enable anonymous CLI for location and user
- Enabled maximum concurrent calls for locations
- Change geo radius to SI units, Geo fence uses exponential scale
- Automatically create a human readible audio name when uploading audios
- Merged audio type and general field into a metadata section, and moved uploader to top
- A bunch of UI improvements
v1.1.60 | 2020-07-08
- Prevent more than one trunk per customer
- Show dialplan rules
- Add fromDomain field to trunk
- Minor UI improvements
v1.1.59 | 2020-07-07
- Update codebase to reflect new schema changes, no functional changes
v1.1.58 | 2020-07-02
- Update auth0 login error message to include more useful information
- Minor wording change
v1.1.57 | 2020-07-02
- Various UI tweaks to make things more polished, and have a consistent look and feel
v1.1.56 | 2020-07-01
- Added ability to open as new tab from middle-button click
- Location edit: update country when place is selected, and moved address input above country and timezone
v1.1.55 | 2020-07-01
- Automatically set timezone based on location in callflow metadata form
v1.1.54 | 2020-07-01
- Bugfix: make dev-only UIs respect the developer settings
- Bugfix: callflow list page loading indicator is now shown when data is loading
v1.1.53 | 2020-06-30
- Bugfix: customer-user-edit page broken
v1.1.52 | 2020-06-30
- New options added when creating Customer, Location and Customer User
- Callflow location & timezone support
- Disable srollwheel on google map
- Data table changes
- Search box will only appear if the dataset have more than 5 records
- Paginator will only appear if the dataset have more than 25 records
v1.1.51 | 2020-06-22
- Allow copy sip credentials under customer user device management page
- Added ability to delete and create user extension
- Disable audio edit, and show warn message
v1.1.50 | 2020-06-18
- Added ability to edit and play audio
- Added ability to expand a default panel in customer-user-edit
- WIP: add multiple device config support
- Added beta message and indicator
- Code refactor
v1.1.49 | 2020-06-18
- Callflow audio refactor
- Customer-user-edit refactor
- Add default location in customer-user-create
- Refactor shared buttons
v1.1.48 | 2020-06-05
- Print log data if user is developer in production mode
- Refactor trunk create page
v1.1.47 | 2020-06-04
- Added localstorage servive to handle localstorage data manipulation
- Added ability to filter out menu items that a user should not see
- Added developer related features
- WIP: customer edit page
- Refactored device list page
- Refactored trunk related components, reworked trunk edit page
- Improve error handlers
- Various UI improvements
- Various bugfixes
v1.1.46 | 2020-06-02
- Fix customer user create failing on email address; set default location
v1.1.45 | 2020-05-29
- Added ability to dynamically change the favicon and manifest
v1.1.44 | 2020-05-28
- Refactored device list page
- Refactor Vertical Service Code into seperate module
- Minor UI improvements
v1.1.43 | 2020-05-27
- Re-use REST API token
- Added REST API token to session store
- Get the token from store, otherwise make http request to get token.
If the JWT is renewed, the token from store will be nuked, because
the token is based on JWT
v1.1.42 | 2020-05-27
- Device related fixes and improvements
- Show accont mapping information in device list page
- Improve cache handler to keep UI up to date
- Set TCP as default protocol
- Formatted mac address to dash version
- Some minor/ui wording change
- Callflow bugfix
- Callflow editor audio file dropdown incorrect field
v1.1.41 | 2020-05-26
- Added ability to download audio files
v1.1.40 | 2020-05-26
- Added ability to create custom device for a customer user
- Added ability to use real audio in callflow editor
v1.1.39 | 2020-05-21
- Update audio manager to match schema changes
- Remove code to manually check app updates
v1.1.38 | 2020-05-18
- Use http header to bypass graphql requests in serviceworker
- Improve uploader error message
v1.1.37 | 2020-05-18
- Fix uploader progress not showing in prod mode
v1.1.36 | 2020-05-15
- Check for null value in truncate pipe
- Improve uploader error handling
- Added network status check for in
v1.1.35 | 2020-05-15
- Update audio uploader url as well as send and receive values
- Callflow editor left panel icon change
- New callflow voicemail blocks
- Added default shared voicemail pin code to VSC
- Fixed a bug in callflow editor initial load that would fail to load dropdown items.
- Callflow goto DDI block is now enabled.
- Callflow goto extension block is now enabled.
- Callflow goto callflow block is now enabled.
- Callflow label block and goto label block are now enabled.
- Callflow extension entry block now allows for zero prefixed numbers. please note that these are not yet supported in backend so they not functional valid.
- Clearing the callflow editor now also ensure the resulting callflow root block is centered on the screen.
v1.1.34 | 2020-05-12
- Callflow editor now handles users with an optional extension as well as various name permutations as the display name.
v1.1.33 | 2020-05-12
- Fake mac address for customer user edit, and check for empty extension
v1.1.32 | 2020-05-12
- Added ability to set "Time To Live" for a flash mesasge
v1.1.31 | 2020-05-12
- Add common http interceptor to handle auth with non-graphql http requests
- Made uplaoder ready to connect to the backend uploader service
- Bugfix: customer user list page crashes if extension is empty
v1.1.30 | 2020-05-08
- Fixed a page redirect error when user is customer user
v1.1.29 | 2020-05-08
- Show error message if failed to get user type info
v1.1.28 | 2020-05-08
- Major refactor around access control
- Changed google map and firebase api keys, different keys can be used for different environemnt
- WIP: uploader and contacts module
- Bug fixes and general maintenance
v1.1.27 | 2020-04-20
- Large rework of callflow list page and editor.
- The list page now display DDI's, extension and voicemail box numbers. The editor is now accessed via the pencil icon while editing the name/description fields is now done via clicking on the the cell.
- The callflow editor now takes up more screen real estate hiding left-hand menu be default. Modified the colour theme to have less colours and be more subtle. The editor's top action bar was move to the right hand side and improved to be a navigate rail by default. The left hand side toolbox was graphically improved and a number of rows have been split up.
- Go to block was split into three block, go to extension, go to DDI and go to call flow. In addition the label, go to label and play audio blocks were added. The root block not reflect the callflow's name. A number of dropdown boxes have up to 100 explicit block with a selection for quick access available in the toolbox.
- The time blocks default values have been slightly modified. Extensions are no longer allowed to have a zero prefix. This is a temporary measure until the backend implementation no longer users this extension range for call routing.
- Blocks that are not functionally working are now disabled. Numerous block of warnings were added to prevent submission of invalid data as well as providing instant user feedback.
- Fixed a bug that prevented nested extension and DDI's from working. Fixed a bug with audio blocks creating duplicate branches in the backend. Numerous other small fixes.
- Contact form(WIP)
v1.1.26 | 2020-04-16
- Major site-wide refactor about shared modules
- Simplified the structure of the application, files/folder are
- Renamed a lot of folder and variable names
- Fixed and improved all test cases and storybooks
- Added contact form module(WIP)
- Added address form module(WIP)
- Added PhoneNumberInputModule(WIP)
- Added a shared set of css rules for simple table
- Added post-build script to convert
Changelog.md to html, and stored with the final build, so it can be accessed in the browser
- Added app version module, also replaced old appversion implementations with the app version module, clicking the app version will open the changelog in a new tab
- Improved styling for long page title in the topbar
- Improved form error text message as one-line-text
- Replace "Telephone Number" with "Audio" in left nav
- Refactored google map module
v1.1.25 | 2020-04-09
- Added download button in audio list
- Update getCustomer gql to include geolocation
- Update test data
- Add viewOnlyMode to google map module
- Customer dashboard improvements
- Removed old unused code
- Replaced trunk section with google map
- Added google maps module to customer dashboard
- Made displayName as the only required field in customer user create
- Table action column style change
- Set fixed width, so they will always appear at right side of the table
- Made default truncate pipe to truncate to 80 chars
- Added description and direction under RootTrunkFields
- Minor style improvments about table action column
- Made popup notification message max length 250
- Trunk list UI refinements
- Added description and direction column
- Made actions column appear right
v1.1.24 | 2020-04-09
guid as the unique identifier for
dataIdFromObject of Apollo InMemoryCache
v1.1.23 | 2020-04-08
- Enhance the uploader module
- Added audio module
- Minor style and usabiliy improvements
v1.1.22 | 2020-04-07
- Change tbi opacity to 0.3
- Fixed the broken pagination on telephone number page
- Added a bunch of comments to the codebase.
v1.1.21 | 2020-04-06
- Set callflow default minimum times to one second
- Fixed a number of callflow date bugs
- Blockly boolean values incorrect
- Dialplan rules form text incorrectly worded
- Added dialplan rule input validation checks, also set default value
- Trunk creation requires at least one dialplan rule
v1.1.20 | 2020-04-03
v1.1.19 | 2020-04-03
- Refactor customer contact form
- Added a bunch of comments
- Simplified the create customer mutation input
- Made technical and financial contact optional for customer
- Made name field of customerCreate display longer by showing description and name in different row
- Remove unused commented code
- Removed old unused contact form
- Removed old unused reseller-contact-form-fields
- Resolves #3: list financial prior to technical
- Resolves #21, add max width to callflow list description field
- Use customer address field to display the address in customer dashboard
v1.1.18 | 2020-04-02
- Simplified the text filtering logic of all data tables
- Make use of generic types for cacheUpdate and cacheDelete
- This results fewer and more readable code
- Refactor trunk number management page to use mat table
- Refactored logger service
- Factored out the main logic for logger into a different file, so we can
reuse it somewhere else
- Refactor cache update
- Add cacheUpdate helper function to handle common update cache actions
- Changed all existing cache hanling to use the helper function
- There is no need to refresh the browser
v1.1.17 | 2020-04-01
v1.1.16 | 2020-04-01
- Resovled #11 #4. Meaningful error messages will be display if a form field is invalid
- Resovled #13. Made GoogleMapInput address value the same a what's displayed in the UI
- Refactored google maps module to work with forms
- Turned off autocomplete by default
- Disable customer address field until graphql is fixed
- Fix test
v1.1.15 | 2020-03-31
v1.1.14 | 2020-03-31
- Check for new app version every 30 seconds
- Catch error if page protection guard throws
- Fixed incorrect method name in popup notification
- Set overflow to hidden for html and body tag
- Remove code to set page context in customer and reseller list
- Update readme to include notes about nuking neo4j
- Customer user list refinement
v1.1.13 | 2020-03-31
- Made last table column min-width 110px
- This can hold two mat-icon buttons
- Update schema and gql to match new changes
- Callflow root block dynamic and undeletable
- In order to fix a backend issue and make a better user experience
the root block is a singleton and undeletable. A bunch of minor
tweaks here and there are required for it to work and not break
other functionality such as loading and import/export.
v1.1.12 | 2020-03-31
- Nothing changed, just testing pipeline
v1.1.11 | 2020-03-31
- Update pipeline: use master to deploy to staging instead of develop
- Develop branch doesn't do any deployments now
v1.1.10 | 2020-03-31
- Made callflow editor components private
- Callflow weekday block uses text instead of magic value
- Remove Blockly scroll wheel zoom.
- Added callflow GUID hack
- Added hardcoded callflow audio files
- Incorrect callflow skill quueue field name
- Callflow name have hardcoded 'anonymous' value
- Added TODO comments for all root labels
v1.1.9 | 2020-03-30
- Fixed some callflow cache issue
- Fixed #9. When callflow data is saved, it goes to callflow list page,
but the callflow editor is empty if revisited, until a page refresh is
- Fixed #10. "External entry points" not updated when the callflow is saved.
This is more of a hack, since it just refetches the query, but given the
current implementation, there's no way to update this information.
- Renamed misleading
- Made gateway table in trunk-create form fullwidth
- Customize scrollbar for firefox
- Added some customization to the scroll bar in firefox browser to make
look it a bit more consistent across browsers
- Added bottom margin for left side-panel
- Added version number to the left bottom corner
v1.1.8 | 2020-03-30
- Fixed callflow next block processing incorrect
- Fixed invalid warning of type child blocks
- Fixed callflow editor block warnings
- Udpated Style Blockly toolbox
- Improved callflow time switch block layout
- Improved callflow huntgroup block layout
- Improved callflow skill queue block layout
- Improved callflow time schedule block layout
- Made calflow IVR blocks functional
- Removed comment above callflow editor save button
- Modified callflow data load operation
- Fixed invalid field on callflow block Audio TTS
- Callflow user/phonebook guid field fixes
- Callflow hunt group block invalid parallel ring
- Callflow IVR option text phrase fix
- Improved callflow blockregular expression validation
- Removed uneeded field in callflow time schedule date type
- Simplified time schedule date block type
- Added Node DDI resolver to callflow writer
- Callflow voicemail box required a validator
- Standerdisation of error catching syntax
- Incorrect default value in callflow weekday time data type
- Incorrect ISO time string and ISO date refactor
- Callflow editor style warning and uniqueness fix
- Callflow editor Blockly style encapsulation
v1.1.7 | 2020-03-27
- Removed unused code
- States about graphql errors is not being used anymore
- Improved error handling site-wide
- When showing an error-type notification, a details about the error must be
provide. This will give the user more information about the error instead of
just a message says something is failed.
- Disabled global Graphql error popup, this should be provide using the above
- Decrease the successful popup dismiss timer to 3s
- Made all error notifications to respect the above changes
- Fixed an cache issue with ddi-delete
- Fixed a typo
- Pass the correct value to the device and ddi edit components
- Passed the actual form values to the edit components, but was expecting
the acutal form instance, thus resulting
- Refactor location edit page
- Replaced the old google maps implementation with the new GmapModule
- Refactored customer and location grapqhl queries
- Removed nested fields from root level fragments. Nested fields in root
level fragments can lead to malfunctional queries. Not sure how I got it
there in the first place
- Made relative changes in other affected files/code
- Change min-height of main-content when taking full width
- Make min height 70% of view portal height
v1.1.6 | 2020-03-25
- Added version number to error/warn/bug notifications
- Angular.json: add sourcemap in dev mode
v1.1.5 | 2020-03-25
- Customer dashboard refactor
- Use real data to display contacts
- Use real data to display address, which is the first item in customer
- Added support for assigning dynamic HTML elements
- Added logic to display UI only when all data required is loaded
v1.1.4 | 2020-03-25
- Location create/update wording change
- Replace slider with dropdown
v1.1.3 | 2020-03-25
- Refactor callflow interfaces into a new file
- Refactor calllflow interfaces into a new file to allow for sharing of interfaces between the list and editior pages. Not shared too much at current time but that should increase over time.
- Converted editor callflowName to callfow metadata object
- Were doing to want to access other attribute from the callflow metadata. As such we changed the fields in the editor and shared code between the two pages to prevent duplicate logic.
- Added callflows retrieval to callflow editor
- Retrieval of callfows from callflow editor no longer exsited since the splitting of pages. Added and fixed up a few issues to restore funcionality of the goto label block.
- Refactored callflow editor methods & general fixes
- Refactored methods in callflow editor. No major logic changes. This was done to make the file more readible and managable. It was required to track down some complex bugs we are having. Added improved logging in the process. Futhtermore converted many of toasts to popups and a cpuplefew popups to toast where the user experience dictated. A few other small bugs were quashed in testing.
- Reworked callflow action bar
- Made numerous changed to the callflow action bar to have a user' experience that we desire. Not perfect but get the basics if the flow working.
- Added a note about callflow loading bug
- Have not fixed the callflow loading bug but the least I can do is add a comment. The workaround is to hit the 'restore' button once the other data is loaded.
- Major rework of callfow toolbox
- Mad numerous changes and reshuffling to the callflow toolbox in order to get it in a state closer to what is supported in the first release.
- Callflow editor image arrow is now Unicode
- Replace the enter/exit image arrow in the callflow editor with an image arrow. Simpler code and less HTTP lookups.
- Fix bug in display of callflow entry points
- Minor UX issue where by wee don't want to see the same information twice if it can be helped.
- Parital fixes to DDI block dropdown.
- DDI block dropdown partially works. Is seems to wrok in Blockly but the list page is still having issues.
- Attempts to fix Callflow DDI issue
- After hard fought battle I've determined I think GraphQL/Apollo cache is not doing what we expect. When doing a query for DDI type I get bothe DDI and NodeDdi type. I guessing its caching on GUID and assuming that all entities are unique whereas we have two types with different views of the same entity.
- Removed old callflow index page
- Callflow index page s no longer needed. It has been superseeded by callfow list page and the callflow editor page.
- Minor lint fix
- Missing a space at the start of a comment. Super minor but linter needs it to be fixed.
v1.1.2 | 2020-03-25
- Updated graphql schema
- Update customer.gql to match new schema changes
- GoogleMaps Module: replaced slider with dropdown, defaut
address field to customer create and update components
v1.1.1 | 2020-03-24
- Added changelog
- Update test data
v1.1.0 | 2020-03-24
- Refactored ddi-edit to use the shared popup component
- Refactored device-edit to use the shared popup component
- Changed action buttons in device templated to use the shared UI
- Add manual change detector when input value is changed
- This is to solve a weird issue where the mat-data-table wasn't being updated when the datasource is changed
- Added a bracket to the app version in logs
- Add input paste detection in pure data table search input
- Remove unneeded full-width styles in app component
- Refactor main layout style
- Simplied the main layout scroll behavior
- Disable the default material scroll behavior
- Made "main" content scrollable
- Made popup notification display "Close All" button if there are more than 2 notifications
- Made popup action buttons appear on the right side
- Removed border radius from scroll bar
- Added topbar height variables to be used in mulitple stylesheets
- Updated graphql query
- Include contacts info when getting a customer
- User real data in customer dashboard
- Use real data to display the number of locations, users, etc
- Use real data to display customer contacts
- Made customer dashboard general stats as links
- Clicking those general stats should redirect to the corresponding page
- Change auto scrollToTop selector to main